Author Topic: Sonu Nigam LIVE in London - 22.04.2012  (Read 9011 times)

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • Date Registered: Nov 2007
  • " Just when I accepted defeat,I realised I won "
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
Sonu Nigam LIVE in London - 22.04.2012
« on: 18. November 2011, 09:20:30 »

Tickets go on Sale this Christmas 2011!

Official Website:
http://www.flexfxproductions.com

Official Dhamaka Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/Dhamaka.UK

Flex FX Proudly Presents...
Dhamaka 2012 - Headlined by Sonu Nigam.
Hosted by The Bolly Flex Dancers!

One mystery act to be announced???

Watch out London, Dhamaka is coming this May

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
Re: Sonu Nigam LIVE in London - 12.05.2012
« Reply #1 on: 14. December 2011, 14:50:12 »
Tickets for the DHAMAKA go on sale on 19th December 2011...

Venue: O2 Arena, London UK

date changed from May 12th to April 22nd appearently  ! we'll keep u updated ....

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
Re: Sonu Nigam LIVE in London - 22.04.2012
« Reply #2 on: 19. December 2011, 06:14:51 »
NEW:

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #3 on: 19. December 2011, 10:52:59 »

Dhamaka 2012 - Sonu Nigam, Bolly Flex & Special Guests - Ticket Alert

To get your tickets as soon as they go on sale,
subscribe to ticket alerts by entering your email here.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/dhamaka-2012-sonu-nigam-bolly-flex-and-amp-special-guests-20120422.html

Dhamaka 2012 - Sonu Nigam, Bolly Flex & Special Guests
Following the huge success of the sell-out Dhamaka at the Royal Albert Hall, an appearance on BBC's Dragon's Den and Bolly-Flex storming the UK on Sky 1's Got To Dance, Dhamaka 2012 is a musical extravaganza presented to you by Flex FX. The spectacle brings together the legendary singing sensation Sonu Nigam performing live and the internationally renowned Bolly Flex Dancers, featuring the pioneer himself Naz Choudhury.

This Bollywood spectacular takes place in London for one night only. Sonu Nigam, the Bolly Flex Dancers and much more, will simply make this Flex FX production truly unmissable.

Dhamaka comes to The O2 on Sunday 22 April 2012.

Tickets on sale Friday 23 December at 9am.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/dhamaka-2012-sonu-nigam-bolly-flex-and-amp-special-guests-20120422.html

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #4 on: 19. December 2011, 18:48:04 »

This is the link for UK citizen's and also fans of the legendary Playback Singer Sonu Nigam from around the Globe.. Those who want to watch Sonu ji live at O2 Arena in London on the 22nd of April 2012.. Plz visit the following link as It is a link to a special fan presale for the show, allowing fans to buy tickets on Wednesday, 48 hours before general release. It means his fans can get the best seats in the house before anyone else. Please visit

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/3500479098136F87?did=ukfanps
Co-ordinated bv Sarang Entertainment

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri 23/12/11, 09:00

Presale 1
Start: Wed 21/12/11, 09:00
End: Fri 23/12/11, 08:00

Presale 2
Start: Thu 22/12/11, 09:00
End: Fri 23/12/11, 08:00

Prices:

£28.75 (£25.00 Ticket + £3.75 Fees)
£62.25 (£55.00 Ticket + £7.25 Fees)

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #5 on: 21. December 2011, 15:27:51 »
Dhamaka 2012 - Soun Nigam, Bolly Flex & special guests come to the 02 in April 2012
মঙ্গলবার, 20 ডিসেম্বর 2011 22:11
ইমেইল

The O2, the world’s most popular music and entertainment venue, today announced that Dhamaka 2012 will perform at The O2 arena on Sunday, 22 April, 2012.

Following the huge success of the sell-out Dhamaka at the Royal Albert Hall, an appearance on BBC's Dragon's Den and Bolly-Flex storming the UK on Sky 1's Got To Dance, Dhamaka 2012 is a musical extravaganza presented to by Flex FX. The spectacle brings together the legendary singing sensation Sonu Nigam performing live and the internationally renowned Bolly Flex Dancers, featuring the pioneer himself Naz Choudhury. 

The countdown begins as Dhamaka returns, and this "Bollywood Spectacular" takes place in London for one night only. Dhamaka 2012 with Sonu Nigam, the Bolly Flex Dancers and much more, will simply make this Flex FX production truly unmissable. 

Dhamaka will play The O2 on Sunday, 22 April, 2012.

Tickets on sale Friday 23 December at 9am and available via theo2.co.uk or by calling 0844 856 0202.

Ticket prices:   £25--£55 (subject to booking fee)

http://ukbdnews.com/2010-12-12-16-41-50/48159-dhamaka-2012-soun-nigam-bolly-flex-a-special-guests-come-to-the-02-in-april-2012.html

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #6 on: 29. December 2011, 19:59:59 »
Tickets for London also available in Germany at

http://www.viagogo.de/Konzert-Tickets/World-Music/Sonu-Nigam-Karten

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #7 on: 06. January 2012, 12:57:39 »
Sonu Nigam to perform at The O2 Arena in April 2012

RnM Team    06 Jan 12 18:41 IST    

MUMBAI: Popular bollywood singer Sonu Nigam will perform at 'The O2 Arena' on 22 April 2012 in London.

The musical concert ‘Dhamaka 2012 will also feature internationally renowned dance group Bolly Flex Dancers, Naz Choudhury and a surprise guest.

Dhamaka musical concert was initiated in April 2007 by Flex FX Productions to produce the finest bollywood style musical concert for British public with the help of special effects. The musical extravaganza features upcoming talent from various countries including Bangladesh, Indian and Pakistan.

Earlier the event featured renowned singer Atif Aslam performing his Blockbuster hits along with ‘The Rishi Rich Project’ and other British artistes at Royal Albert Hall in London.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/sonu-nigam-perform-the-o2-arena-april-2012

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #8 on: 29. January 2012, 14:56:22 »

Sonu Say Mulaqat Competition by DHAMAKA Bollywood Concert.

As most of you are aware that Sonu Nigam is coming to London this summer 2012 with one and only Atif Aslam (The voice of Hearts) to ROCK UK! in the Bollywood's biggest night of the year.

On our fans we will take one LUCKY person back Stage at the concert night to meet & greet Sonu Nigam. So who will be that lucky winner?

To meet Sonu Niigaam you have to participate in a competition that is being taking place at Dhamaka Bollywood Social Networks.

Competition instructions:-

1. To enter the competition you have to be a valid concert ticket holder for this concert.

2. Simply share this image
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=168204583288597&set=a.143929075716148.27388.100002971686286&type=1&theater
on your friend’s wall on facebook.

3. Person with maximum no. of shares will get a chance to meet Sonu Nigam in Concert at The O2 Arena, London, UK.

4. Make sure you share the image from Dhamaka London Wall so that we can keep a track of your share.

4. Closing lines will be announced soon.

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #9 on: 30. January 2012, 16:22:13 »
Bolly FX is proud to bring the Legendry Bollywood Singer Sonu Nigam & Pop Rock Star Atif Aslam under one roof live in UK's Biggest Asian Concert of 2012 at The O2 Arena in London. The recently released Trailer has brought a lot of request of tickets from their fans. All those who are looking for tickets are kindly requested to visit www.theo2.co.uk and search for "Dhamaka" if you wish to book tickets.

You can get upto date information on this concert at our DHAMAKA Bollywood Concert facebook page or get tweets at https://twitter.com/DhamakaUK .

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #10 on: 11. March 2012, 18:42:23 »
World exclusive – Sonu Niigaam and Atif Aslam to share the stage at London’s The O2!
6 Comments
By Stacey YountPosted on March 10th, 2012 in Hot, Music, News, People

Get ready for Dhamaka 2012! Dhamaka means “explosion” and the show promises to be just that because performing live at the O2 will be Sonu Niigaam, Atif Aslam and the dance group Bolly Flex. Flex FX proudly brings you the aptly named show, Dhamaka 2012 at the world’s most popular venue ‘The O2’ on Sunday 22nd April 2012.

Creating musical history, are two of the world’s most sought after Asian voices – India’s soul, Sonu Nigam and Pakistan’s icon, Atif Aslam, together for the first time in history.

The venue is the world famous O2 arena, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, which is part of London’s Olympics in 2012, and is known as the centre of the earth. No better a place to celebrate the unity that music can bring.

Both international singing sensations will be performing live with their own full bands for 90 minutes. Each with perform all their Bollywood blockbusters, latest chart toppers, and their everlasting renowned hits. Also on the cards, is special tribute from both acts!

The spectacular dance group Bolly Flex, who UK viewers cheered on in the popular SKY TV show, ‘Got To Dance’ in 2011, will perform a grand opening to both halves of the show and introduce the star celebrities in a dynamic and artistic fashion. Guaranteed, are breathtaking, colourful and high energy performances.

Flex FX was founded in 2003 by Naz Choudhury as a dance group, and their first performance and launch was in the Millennium Dome, at the Festival of Asia in 2004. In 2007 Flex FX was commissioned by the European Union and produced Dhamaka 2007 with Atif Aslam and Jay Sean, alongside a UK cast of dancers and sold out the 5000 capacity Royal Albert Hall. Flex FX became a force to be reckoned with.

Young East London born and raised producer and artistic director Naz Choudhury shares: “Dhamaka has always played a major role to my journey and the Flex FX legacy, over the past few years. I can proudly say I have my dream line-up in Sonu and Atif. After my appearance on the BBC show, Dragons’ Den, I nationally declared that I will do it and though the dragons didn’t come on board, I had investors who immediately took the opportunity, and have waited for this big event to come together.”

He adds: “Dhamaka doesn’t represent race, faith or culture, it’s about the passion for music, dance and unity. I’m proud to say it’s about time a show of this calibre has come to my home town, the East End of London, and only for one night. Tickets are already selling like hot cakes, so I buying early will mean no disappointments.”

Leena Patel, Dance captain of Bolly Flex looks forward to performing at this momentous concert: “We can’t wait for the day Dhamaka comes alive and sets the O2 stage alight. Led by choreographer Naz Choudhury, we feel privileged to share the stage amongst legends. We will be performing 2 dazzling performances opening the stage for both artists and will give you a variety of dances from the world of Bollywood. If you liked our performances on the Sky1 show ‘Got To Dance’, than you haven’t seen anything yet. Brace yourself, because we will be showing you the performances of our lives.”

2012 sees Flex FX return to the Dome, which is now the world famous O2, a full circle back to where the journey began, in the 15,000 capacity O2 Arena. They proudly bring you the biggest Bollywood event of 2012.

Atif Aslam has worked within the cinema industry of India and Pakistan, singing songs in films like Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya, Race, Kismat Konnection, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Prince, Bol, F.A.L.T.U and also also graced Hollywood with the award winning film, Man push cart, featuring songs from his album Jalpari.

He shares:

“I’m very excited to return to Dhamaka at the O2 this April, It was my dream to perform in Royal Albert Hall and Flex FX made that happen for me in 2007 and now being the first Pakistani singer to play the world’s greatest venue ‘The O2’, I’m truly honoured. It is historic for me, as I am performing on the same billing as the esteemed singer, Sonu Nigam for the first time. Our countries are coming together with this show and I look forward to giving the UK fans a Dhamakadar performance.”

Multiple award winner, Sonu Niigaam has sung for some of the most famous films in Bollywood, like Kal Ho Naa Ho, Border, Taal, Fiza, Refugee, Paheli, Veer-Zaara, Main hoon na, Parineeta, Kabhi alvida naa kehna, Om Shanti Om, Jodhaa Akbar, Kurbaan, Dil Chahta Hai, Babul, 3 idiots the list goes on and on.

He tells us: 

”I’m thrilled to be a part of the Dhamaka event, with Flex FX, and moreover, to be on the world’s most famous stage. The O2 has hosted all the greatest musicians, performers and entertainers and I want my performance to be remembered. This show is going be a visual spectacular as well as a musical extravaganza, alongside amazing dancers from the UK, and my full live band. It is also the first time that I will be sharing concert with Atif Aslam, who is a renowned singer from Pakistan. The meeting of our countries, in Royal Greenwich, London, is a rare gem and I can’t wait to perform to all my UK supporters, critics and beloved fans.”

Dhamaka makes history not just because of the line-up, but also the multicultural unity and power of bringing nations together in celebration, embracing London’s Olympic year in world class fashion. It’s back… It’s Dhamaka – an explosion to your senses!

Tickets start at just £25! Book your tickets now visit www.theO2.co.uk. For more information about the show visit www.dhamaka.co.uk

http://bollyspice.com/38704/world-exclusive-sonu-niigaam-and-atif-aslam-to-share-the-stage-at-londons-the-o2

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #11 on: 14. March 2012, 10:09:07 »
Sonu Nigam & Atif Aslam to share stage at O2 Arena Gig
 RnM Team    14 Mar 12 12:16 IST

MUMBAI: Creating musical history,  India’s soul ‘Sonu Nigam’ and Pakistan’s icon ‘Atif Aslam will perform together for the very first time at ‘Dhamaka 2012’ concert.

The musically uniting performance will take place at the world famous venue O2 arena of Greenwich.

Both international singing sensations will be performing live with their own bands for 90 minutes. The concert will feature the singers’ latest chart toppers, bollywood blockbusters, and their everlasting hits including a special tribute.

Speaking about the concert Atif Aslam said, "I'm very excited to return to Dhamaka at the O2 this April, It was my dream to perform in Royal Albert Hall and Flex FX made that happen for me in 2007 and now being the first Pakistani singer to play the world’s greatest venue ‘The O2’, I’m truly honoured. It is historic for me, as I am performing on the same billing as the esteemed singer, Sonu Nigam for the first time."

Sonu Nigam said, "I’m thrilled to be a part of the Dhamaka event, with Flex FX, and moreover, to be on the world's most famous stage.  It is also the first time that I will be sharing concert with Atif Aslam, who is a renowned singer from Pakistan. The meeting of our countries, in Royal Greenwich, London, is a rare gem and I can't wait to perform to all my UK supporters, critics and beloved fans."

The dance group Bolly Flex will perform an opening act for both halves of the show and will introduce the star celebrities. The concert which is a part of London’s Olympics 2012 is scheduled to be held on Sunday 22 April 2012

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/sonu-nigam-atif-aslam-share-stage-o2-arena-gig

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #12 on: 17. March 2012, 05:05:48 »
All those who have been waiting for the Official announcement of Meet & Greet tickets!! The wait is over now. Flex FX Productions presents Meet & Greet with Sonu Niigaam & Atif Aslam Official Page || AADEEZ at the DHAMAKA Bollywood Concert at the world famous The O2 Arena, London. Only 100 Golden Passes available on first come first served basis. For details & more information checkout Dhamaka Meet & Greet poster.

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-niigaam.com
« Reply #13 on: 21. March 2012, 15:17:02 »
Additional Poster feat. Gunjan  :boogie:

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior